More Pictures of Rocky Bush Cork Flooring...
Free sample (Limited to 5 samples)
Rocky Bush is Forna’s leading seller. This is a very active floor with tremendous amounts of movement. Rather than taking on the look of a wood floor, Rocky Bush leans a little more towards the famous brown Italian marbles. The black tiger-striping of Rocky Bush adds flair without adding depth of color.
Rocky Bush starts out life as a medium depth, amber colored floor. Over time the darker shades will fade – the striping does not; making this floor particularly vulnerable to fading or blonding. If you love the deep rich amber colors but do not wish the floor to fade in direct sunlight, please visit Maple Ripple. The coloring in Maple Ripple is stabilized by its “Autumn” stain.
- Installation Type: Floating
- Licensed Uniclic Flooring system
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Finish: Three coats of Loba Supra water based polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork (veneer and/or agglomerated cork)
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard (HDF)
- Integrated Underlayment: 1mm agglomerated cork
- Plank Width: 12” (315mm)
- Plank Length: 36" (915mm)
- Plank Thickness: 7/16" (11mm)
- Carton coverage: 21.03 sqft
- Pieces per carton: 7
- Cartons per pallet: 48
- Pallets per container: 20
- Carton size: 37” x 13” x 3.5” (940mm x 330mm x 86mm)
- Carton weight: 36.5 lbs
- Pallet loaded weight: 1792 lbs
- Pallet loaded size: 51" x 38” x 48” (LxWxH)
- 25 year warranty (residential installation)
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Underlayment not required
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Stain resistant
- Easy to maintain – no sanding or stripping
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Low slip surface
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
Please feel free to ask any questions at:
Request a Quote.
Phone: (253) 872-5503
Showroom and Warehouse: 20612 84th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032 U.S.A.