More Pictures of White Marble Cork Flooring...
Free sample (Limited to 5 samples)
Creamy, off-white colour base with large swirls of accent blue veining makes this the perfect flooring option for kitchens and south facing rooms.
White Marble is reminiscent of the more famous Corinthian or Carrera marbles made popular in Europe. Like it’s stone counterparts, our White Marble is not a true white. Upon closer inspection, the colours run from light cream to iceberg blue. Light greys with pickled blue veining gives White Marble it’s “white” appearance.
The cream (subtle yellow base colour) ensures this floor will compliment any warm influences in your design space while maintaining it’s “cool” factor. Perfect for southern exposure as well as kitchens and dining rooms. Small spaces will brighten and large spaces will take White Marble to new heights of style and sophistication.
Once laid, this floor and it’s colouring will bring depth and movement to your floor without overwhelming your visual palette.
- Installation Type: Floating
- Licensed Uniclic Flooring system
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Finish: Three coats of Loba Supra water based polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork (veneer and/or agglomerated cork)
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard (HDF)
- Integrated Underlayment: 1mm agglomerated cork
- Plank Width: 12” (315mm)
- Plank Length: 36" (915mm)
- Plank Thickness: 7/16" (11mm)
- Carton coverage: 21.03 sqft
- Pieces per carton: 7
- Cartons per pallet: 48
- Pallets per container: 20
- Carton size: 37” x 13” x 3.5” (940mm x 330mm x 86mm)
- Carton weight: 36.5 lbs
- Pallet loaded weight: 1792 lbs
- Pallet loaded size: 51" x 38” x 48” (LxWxH)
- 25 year warranty (residential installation)
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Underlayment not required
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Stain resistant
- Easy to maintain – no sanding or stripping
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Low slip surface
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
Please feel free to ask any questions at:
Request a Quote.
Phone:(253) 872-5503; (206) 501-2231;
Showroom and warehouse: 20612 84th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032 U.S.A.