More Pictures of Leather Cork Flooring...
“Leather’s” design is well organized cut pieces of cork that mimic the “Country Square” pattern made famous by quilters. Though the pattern is well defined, the subtly of the colour palette allows “Leather” to be enjoyed in any room without becoming the main fixture. Because of its straight lines and right angles, “Leather” is well suited to sit next to a traditional hardwood floor or up against decorative or linoleum tiling. Because the pattern of the “Leather” is easily defined within one plank or tile, it does very well in small spaces.
- Installation method: Glue-down (need to apply adhesive to both surfaces)
- Square Edge cork tiles
- Finish: three layers of German durable Water based PU varnish
- Material: genuine cork veneer and
- Dimensions: 5/32 in x 11-13/16 in x 23-5/8 in (4mmx300mmx600mm)
- Coverage per Package: 21.31 sqft
- Tiles per package: 11
- 4 packages in one carton
- Coverage per carton: 85.25 sqft
- Carton weight: 37 lbs
- Very comfortable flooring for a bathroom and kitchen flooring
- Water resistant - perfect for a bathroom
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives. The best flooring options for allergy sufferers
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and provide a warm surface to walk barefoot on.
- A natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, Healthy alternative to carpet
- A natural resilience and Low slip flooring
- Easy to maintain – Just sweep and mop regularly
- Warranty: 25 years (residential installation)