More Pictures of Leather Cork Flooring...
“Leather’s” design is well organized cut pieces of cork that mimic the “Country Square” pattern made famous by quilters. Though the pattern is well defined, the subtly of the colour palette allows “Leather” to be enjoyed in any room without becoming the main fixture. Because of its straight lines and right angles, “Leather” is well suited to sit next to a traditional hardwood floor or up against decorative or linoleum tiling. Because the pattern of the “Leather” is easily defined within one plank or tile, it does very well in small spaces.
- Installation Type: Glue-down
- Edge Type: square edges
- Prefinished 3 coats of German durable Water based PU varnish
- Width: 300mm (11 13/16")
- Length: 600mm (23 5/8")
- Thickness: 4mm (5/32")
- Carton coverage: 85.25 sqft
- Pieces per carton: 44
- Carton weight: 37.00 lbs
- Cartons per pallet: 24
- Pallets per container: 20
- For small jobs will sell 11 pieces/per package (1/4 of a carton)
- 25 year warranty (residential installation)
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Underlayment not required
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Stain resistant
- Easy to maintain – no sanding or stripping
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Low slip surface
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
Please feel free to ask any questions at:
Request a Quote.
Phone: (253) 872-5503
Showroom and Warehouse: 20612 84th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032 U.S.A.