More Pictures of Sunny Ripple Cork Flooring...
The inspiration for our Sunny Ripple is the Australian “Red Gum Tree” burl. Deep reds laced through with strong black swirls are the hallmarks of a Red Gum burl. This floor is not for the faint of heart. It is bold, it is daring; it’s magnificent. The dark rippling effect produces a dramatic and well “figured” floor.
We thought this floor was beautiful enough to come in three separate finishes: Seamless floating floor, Narrow planked bevelled edge floating floor, Glue down tile. No other floor in our inventory has been shown so much respect that it merited 4 different finishes.
- Installation Type: Glue-down
- Edge Type: square edges
- Prefinished 3 coats of German durable Water based PU varnish
- Width: 300mm (11 13/16")
- Length: 600mm (23 5/8")
- Thickness: 4mm (5/32")
- Carton coverage: 85.25 sqft
- Pieces per carton: 44
- Carton weight: 37.00 lbs
- Cartons per pallet: 24
- Pallets per container: 20
- For small jobs will sell 11 pieces/per package (1/4 of a carton)
- 25 year warranty (residential installation)
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Underlayment not required
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Stain resistant
- Easy to maintain – no sanding or stripping
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Low slip surface
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
Please feel free to ask any questions at:
Request a Quote.
Phone: (253) 872-5503
Showroom and Warehouse: 20612 84th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032 U.S.A.