More Pictures of Sunny Ripple Cork Flooring...
The inspiration for our Sunny Ripple is the Australian “Red Gum Tree” burl. Deep reds laced through with strong black swirls are the hallmarks of a Red Gum burl. This floor is not for the faint of heart. It is bold, it is daring; it’s magnificent. The dark rippling effect produces a dramatic and well “figured” floor.
We thought this floor was beautiful enough to come in three separate finishes: Seamless floating floor, Narrow planked bevelled edge floating floor, Glue down tile. No other floor in our inventory has been shown so much respect that it merited 4 different finishes.
- Installation method: Glue-down (need to apply adhesive to both surfaces)
- Square Edge cork tiles
- Finish: three layers of German durable Water based PU varnish
- Material: genuine cork veneer and
- Dimensions: 5/32 in x 11-13/16 in x 23-5/8 in (4mmx300mmx600mm)
- Coverage per Package: 21.31 sqft
- Tiles per package: 11
- 4 packages in one carton
- Coverage per carton: 85.25 sqft
- Carton weight: 37 lbs
- Very comfortable flooring for a bathroom and kitchen flooring
- Water resistant - perfect for a bathroom
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives. The best flooring options for allergy sufferers
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and provide a warm surface to walk barefoot on.
- A natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, Healthy alternative to carpet
- A natural resilience and Low slip flooring
- Easy to maintain – Just sweep and mop regularly
- Warranty: 25 years (residential installation)