More Pictures of Salami Cork Flooring...
Sold per carton of 7 cork planks
(Approx 21 square feet; approx. 1.95m2)
Price: $3.19/Sq. Ft!
SHIPPING SPECIAL: ORDERS OVER $3000 OR $1500 WORTH OF PRODUCT To Select US cities and towns: Visit Shipping FAQs page to see if you qualify for: FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR FOR FREE or $195!
Another favorite, Salami is our 1st among patterns. And yes, we know the name is kinda quirky! That’s what happens when a room full of hungry executives try to name flooring products!
This is the first “step up” from the basic “Golden Beach” floor. Not only is Salami one of our best selling patterns, it holds the title of being 1st amoung clients looking for a great looking cork floor at a great price! Many purchase for the price tag, but find they have fallen in love with this chunky, organic looking “raw cork” floor. Browns, oranges, ambers and hints peach make their way into this pattern. An easy palette of oak colors, this floor does very well when trying to compliment Oak, Maple, or Cherry wood trim.
- Installation Type: Floating Click
- Joint System: Licensed Uniclic Flooring
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Finish: three layers of Water-based polyurethane from Germany
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork veneer and
cork top layer
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Dimensions: 7/16 in x 12 in x 36 in
- Sq. Ft. Per Box: 21.03 sqft
- Planks per carton: 7
- Weight per box: 36.5 lbs
- Limited Warranty: 25 years (residential installation)
- “Formaldehyde Free” by the ECO Institut in Cologne Germany. California’s CARB testing has also signed off on our product for meeting US standards for air quality.
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and provide a warm surface to walk barefoot on.
- A natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, Healthy alternative to carpet
- A natural resilience and Low slip flooring
- Easy to maintain – Just sweep and mop regularly