More Pictures of Sunny Ripple Cork Flooring...
Sold per carton of 7 cork planks
(Approx 21 square feet; approx. 1.95m2)
Price: $3.29 /Sq. Ft!
Like Australia’s “Red Gum Tree” burl, Forna Sunny Ripple cork flooring is spectacular. The deep red stain is entwined with strong black swirls that produce its dramatic rippling effect. If you are looking for the “Wow” effect cork flooring, you have found it here in our Sunny Ripple cork flooring.
We thought this floor was beautiful enough to come in three separate finishes: Seamless floating floor, Narrow planked bevelled edge floating floor, Glue down tile. No other floor in our inventory has been shown so much respect that it merited 4 different finishes.
The Sunny Ripple is 2 shades darker than the Mahogany Salami and it has black "tiger striping" in that produces a magnificent, yet completely different, finish.
SHIPPING SPECIAL: ORDERS OVER $3000 OR $1500 WORTH OF PRODUCT To Select US cities and towns: Visit Shipping FAQs page to see if you qualify for: FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR FOR FREE or $195!
- Installation Type: Floating Click
- Joint System: Licensed Uniclic Flooring
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Finish: three layers of Water-based polyurethane from Germany
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork veneer and
cork top layer
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Dimensions: 7/16 in x 12 in x 36 in
- Sq. Ft. Per Box: 21.03 sqft
- Planks per carton: 7
- Weight per box: 36.5 lbs
- Limited Warranty: 25 years (residential installation)
- “Formaldehyde Free” by the ECO Institut in Cologne Germany. California’s CARB testing has also signed off on our product for meeting US standards for air quality.
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and provide a warm surface to walk barefoot on.
- A natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, Healthy alternative to carpet
- A natural resilience and Low slip flooring
- Easy to maintain – Just sweep and mop regularly