More Pictures of Sunny Ripple Cork Flooring...
Sold per carton of 7 cork planks
(Approx 21 square feet; approx. 1.95m2)
Price: $3.29 /Sq. Ft!
The inspiration for our Sunny Ripple is the Australian “Red Gum Tree” burl. Deep reds laced through with strong black swirls are the hallmarks of a Red Gum burl. This floor is not for the faint of heart. It is bold, it is daring; it’s magnificent. The dark rippling effect produces a dramatic and well “figured” floor.
We thought this floor was beautiful enough to come in three separate finishes: Seamless floating floor, Narrow planked bevelled edge floating floor, Glue down tile. No other floor in our inventory has been shown so much respect that it merited 4 different finishes.
The Sunny Ripple is 2 shades darker than the Mahogany Salami and it has black "tiger striping" in that produces a magnificent, yet completely different, finish.
SHIPPING SPECIAL: ORDERS OVER $3000 OR $1500 WORTH OF PRODUCT To Select US cities and towns: Visit Shipping FAQs page to see if you qualify for: FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR FOR FREE or $195!
- Installation Type: Floating
- Licensed Uniclic Flooring system
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Finish: Three coats of Loba Supra water based polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork (veneer and/or agglomerated cork)
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard (HDF)
- Integrated Underlayment: 1mm agglomerated cork
- Plank Width: 12” (315mm)
- Plank Length: 36" (915mm)
- Plank Thickness: 7/16" (11mm)
- Carton coverage: 21.03 sqft
- Pieces per carton: 7
- Cartons per pallet: 48
- Pallets per container: 20
- Carton size: 37” x 13” x 3.5” (940mm x 330mm x 86mm)
- Carton weight: 36.5 lbs
- Pallet loaded weight: 1792 lbs
- Pallet loaded size: 51" x 38” x 48” (LxWxH)
- 25 year warranty (residential installation)
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Underlayment not required
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Stain resistant
- Easy to maintain – no sanding or stripping
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Low slip surface
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain